- Go to our Vacancies section
- Register for an account (or Login if you already have one)
- Once logged in, search for vacancies that you would like to receive alerts for
- Scroll to the bottom of your search results and choose a name for your saved search and click 'Save'
- You will now receive email alerts for any jobs which match your search
- Login to your account
- Go to the 'Your Data' tab
- Find your application, click 'Delete' and follow the instructions. Deleting your application will remove it from consideration, and permanently remove any data we hold on the form.
A DBS check is a Disclosure and Barring Service check which allows an employer to check if an individual has a criminal record. There are different types of check for different jobs and not all jobs are eligible to be checked. This check is carried out to prevent people who are unsuitable, from working with children.
Within a school environment, most job roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check plus Barred List check. This means that before working in a school, we would need to confirm if you hold any criminal convictions, cautions or reprimands and we would also need to check that you are not barred from working with children.